Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New Header Designs

I am so excited to share my new photography blog design.  Rita from the coffeshopblogdesign.com helped me put it all together!  She is a HUGE blessing and if you are interested in a blog make-over she ROCKS!

FNAheader1FNAheader3FNAheader6-with-clipping-manew-FNAheader5

DianaheaderNov-10

 

My precious friend Stacy is in the final weeks of Chemo to fight her breast cancer.  I would love it if you all joined me in praying her through them!  You will be blessed by visiting her blog.

buttonprayingfor

4 comments:

Chris and Sarah said...

These are wonderful!

Andrea said...

AWESOME!!
Blessings, andrea

Melissa said...

You are absolutely amazing! Your blog designs are beautiful as is your heart for Him. How thankful and blessed I am to have crossed path with you.

Love you,

Melissa

Courtney from The Story of Us said...

These are all beautiful and really set your blog apart from others! Prayers for your dear friend Stacy!