Thursday, September 2, 2010

New Digital Designs

You can find them sold on Sarah’s Treasure Box – click on her button in my sidebar.  Enjoy checking out all of Sarah’s beautiful jewelry.  If you see a graphic below that you would like Sarah to make for you simply convo her at Etsy.   She will be happy to make one just for you or a friend, etc.  I have closed my Etsy store All for His Glory Designs and will soon be opening a new store…more on that coming soon!

Custom-Graphic-samplesheet sample-Adoption---Life-Shee Sample2-Faith-Scripture sampleFaith-Scripture-Sheet Nature-Graphic-Sheet2-SAMPL Nature-Graphic-Sheet-sample

ALL GRAPHICS ARE AVAILABLE FOR T-SHIRT OR JEWELRY!

sample-circle-Godisloveredh sample-circle-savedbygrace- samplePaidinFULLblue sample-teensforchrist

sample-boyluvadoption sample-boyluvadoptionbrown sample-girlluvadoption sample-1x1girlluvadoption-b 

To buy directly from me – comment and I will email you an invoice via *PayPal.

2 comments:

Kari said...

You have an amazing talent!!!! I clicked on the one with the tennis shoes, but it didn't come up in a bigger size for me to read. What does it say? :)

Mom to 9 Blessings! said...

Kari - thank you! Says yes they are all mine :-) with a heart in the middle!

Love and blessings,
Jill